Let us Learn founder and campaigner, Chrisann Jarrett, was shortlisted by human rights charity Liberty for their ‘Christine Jackson Young Person Award‘. A team of Just for Kids Law staff and young people attended in support and to congratulate evenutal winner, Meltem Avcil.
- My reflections on the party conferences
- ‘There’s not much I can do, but sit at home’
- Let Us Learn provides amazing camaraderie. But it will be your own actions which bring success
- ‘There is always a point in the movie when someone believes in the underdog and gives them that chance’ – #stillhiddenfigures
- The power of having a goal – #stillhiddenfigures